Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Truth or Dare Love Affair

People love to overthink things. Why not use that time to think about what you've done in life and what you want to do next? Don't waste time thinking about the "what if's". Live in the truth, and dare to live a life that feels true to you.

What struggle have you overcome in life?
I dare you...
to lend a small help with someone struggling this week, whether it's with cleaning up after dinner, or having no one to talk to about how their day was, someone needs something you can offer.

What is your favorite physical or personality trait about yourself?
I dare you...
To compliment genuinely compliment someone today.

What do you appreciate most in a person?
I dare you...
to practice enhancing that same quality in yourself.

What would you tell people if tomorrow was going to be your last day on earth?
I dare you...
to tell just one person how you feel about them.

What is your favorite thing to do on a regular basis?
I dare you...
to double the time you spend doing this today, since you never know when it will be your last.

I dare you to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment