Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cheap Ways To Impress Your Valentine


Tens Gifts That Give Meaning

A personalized item, such  an engraved or embroidered hat, sneakers, towel, mug, cufflings, necklace or champagne glasses (with champagne inside of course)

At-home fondue from the main course to dipping desserts

A mouse pad, iPhone cover or laptop skin, personalized online

A hand-made card, stating 10 reasons why you love them

A magnet of a silly memory with a personalized caption

Your own "message in a bottle"

A box of chocolates without chocolates inside (be original).

Rose petals leading to the room with soft music and massage oil awaiting.

A self-written poem

An itinerary for a self-planned day together




1 comment:

  1. My comment is going to be so off-topic, but--I can't believe I lived with you for an entire semester and had no idea that you'd lived through so much in so little! I also had no idea that you were blogging now. No idea how you have the time for everything you do, but I thought I'd let you know that I'll be reading from now on!

    ReplyDelete